Wednesday 14 May 2014

Get to know me! :)

So I know I have like no followers/subscribers at the moment *sobs*, but I thought that if people ever come across my blog! they may want to know a few basic facts about me! :) 

1. My name (sadly!) isn't actually "Lamelia"! It's a mixture of my nickname (Lottie) and my middle name (Amelia) so I decided to kind-of merge them together and voila! 

2. My favourite colour is either a light coraly/pinky colour or light yellow :) (so basically pastels!)

3. The phone I have is a Nokia brick :)) it's awful but I broke my iPhone :( (the upside to it is that it's pink!!) it doesn't even have a camera on it!

4. I am a student at school :) 

5. I live in Wiltshire (where Zoe Sugg from "Zoella" used to live!)

6. I have a pet dog 

7. I love makeup and clothes! 

8. I'm kind of addicted to chocolate...

9. I suffer from anxiety *tear* :( 

10. I love horse riding! :) 


So I hope you liked these random facts about me :) 


Love 

Lamelia x

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is JC and I started my blog like three days ago and I wanted to know if you could check out my blog, leave comments, and so on! Thanks! pleasantnotice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete