Wednesday 28 May 2014

Primark and American Sweets mini loot!


(*DISCLAIMER* I just want you all to know that I'm in no way bragging about the things I bought, and I got all of this using my OWN money! I just felt like posting a haul as I can be quite nosey and I like seeing what people bought, and I thought some of you may like it as well!)

Helloo!

I'm really sorry I haven't blogged in a few days... I've just been really busy! But I don't think this would really matter as not many people read this blog... But for those who do, I'm really sorry! :) 


So on Saturday I went shopping!!! (Yay!) I went to a town called Crawley (in East Sussex), they have a MASSIVE primark!! I didn't get absolutley LOADS of things as I usually would, but I'm going holiday shopping sometime in August so I will get more things then! :) 
 
(Sorry for the crapola picture!!)

So I bought: A Hogwarts t-shirt, A Disney t-shirt, A Captain America jumper, (I've been obsessed with the avengers recently!) A pair of Gingham Shorts, 2 boxes of tights, (I go through tights like I go through food.... which is a lot!!) A pack of Hair clips, 2 Nail Varnishes, A pair of White pumps/converse type shoes, and the same in Navy! I got all of these from my beloved Primark!




I also found this really cute American Sweet Shop and I bought Lucky Charms and Red Vines! (I also bought a Hershey's Cookies And Cream bar, but I kind of ate it as soon as I bought it...Therefore there is no picture, sorry!! It tasted amazing though!) I am also OBSESSED with Lucky Charms at the moment... Oh my gosh it's just heaven for me! For £1.50 you can't really go wrong with it!

Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this small haul!

Love 

Lamelia x 

1 comment:

  1. All of those things are super cute, I want a Captain America jumper! I followed your blog, I'd love it if you would follow mine www.mytinyinspiration@blogspot.ca Thamks!

    ReplyDelete