Thursday 15 May 2014

REVIEW: Lash domination by BareMinerals


Eek! My first review! This is a little daunting doing this but hopefully I will get used to doing these, therefore I can be much better at them! So at the moment, you'll just have to bare with! 

I have been using this for a while now, and I can't stop raving about it! The packaging itself is very shiny and slick so it looks good before I've even used it! 

This mascara claims to volumize, lengthen, thicken and separate lashes, and it does exactly what it says on the tin! (Although it's not actually in a tin...) My eyes in the morning look so much more awake when I use it! 




 
It features an exclusive ProTwist180TM Wand that's spiraled 180 degrees to curve around lashes and coat every single lash, so nothing gets left out! The colour is very bold, so when you try to add more and more volume, be careful to not add too much otherwise your eyelashes will end up looking like spiders and during the day will start to droop! (Unless that's the outcome you want, so if it is go ahead!!) 


So I really strongly recommend this, although it may not be everyone's cup of tea it certainly is mine!! Sadly though it is not a high street brand, therefore it is reasonably expensive and is only sold online and in places where they stock BareMinerals! 

If you want to find out where the best place is to get it from comment below and I will try my best to help! 

Love 

Lamelia x 


No comments:

Post a Comment