Friday 23 May 2014

Shopping!

So I haven't blogged in a few days but I've been really busy with stuff!

So I just wanted to do a quickie blog post to say that tomorrow I'm going shopping to Primark in Crawley (East Sussex!) 





(No these are not my photos! I am not saying that I took them because I didn't...)

I'm super super excited as I haven't been to Primark in agessss! :D and I will definitely do a blog post of all the things I bought!

Looking forward to going tomorrow!


Speak to you all soon! (If there is actually anyone reading this...) 

Love 
Lamelia x 

5 comments:

  1. Have fun in Primark :) Hope you buy lots of things x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've followed your blog, just so you know! :D it's amazing! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I hope you have fun! You'll have to write a post all about it afterwards! I love seeing hauls! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing post darling,love your blog!
    xoxo Antonella:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg thank you so so much! I love yours too! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete