Wednesday 14 May 2014

Mmmmmmmmmm.

So I think I have an addiction that I feel I need to share with you all....




These delicious Cadburys Dairy Milk Marvellous Mix Ups with Oreo are just my idea of food heaven 😍 I have literally fallen in love with these things! They consist of: Giant Milk Chocolate buttons! Dairy Milk Pebbles, Small White Chocolate Buttons and Mini Oreos. I mean, Oreos in itself is and obsession of mine but all of these together are just ASDFGHJKL (this is a word I use a lot when I love something but have no idea what word to use) 

I really recommend you go to a shop.. And put these in your basket... Then pay for them... Then eat all of them in one go.... (Okay, maybe not the last one!) 

Love

Lamelia x 


3 comments:

  1. Omg these are so nice they would have been nicer if someone didn't get there first and stole all the really nice ones lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah, the best ones are the Oreo ones!:) but aw tysm for checking out my blog 😊 it means like so much omg xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah oreo is my fave I made buns out of them lol was a complete fail ahaha abd awk no worries wee chicken good luck hope more notice your fab blog xx

      Delete